Jump-start Your Career at The Hauser Group
The Hauser Group offers paid internship positions every spring, summer and fall, allowing students and recent graduates the opportunity to work closely with our team to gain true insight into a busy agency.
Interns are responsible for writing media materials, social media channels and other collaterals, making media follow-up calls to secure client coverage, assisting with the coordination of news conferences and other special events, researching, developing and updating media lists, participating in strategic brainstorming sessions, helping to track press placements and more.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Junior/senior standing or recent graduates
- Working towards a degree in communications, public relations, journalism or other related field
- Computer proficient and familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to commit 15 to 20 hours per week
- Reliable, hard working, enthusiastic and genuinely interested in learning about this industry
Those interested in applying can email their cover letter, resume and at least two writing samples to Sara Randolph at Sara@HauserGroupPR.com. Application deadlines are as follows:
- Early November for the January – May position
- Early March for the May – August position
- Early July for the August – December position
We encourage interested candidates to check out the comments from some of our former interns who’ve taken the time to share their thoughts on our program and how it has helped to prepare them for a career in the public relations field.